PLEASE READ THIS POLICY STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AT PRICETARGETRESEARCH.COM, INCLUDING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
Your privacy is important to us. When we talk about “Lafferty & Lahey,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to Lafferty & Lahey Partners, LLC, the company which provides the Services. When we talk about the “Services” in this policy, we are referring to all products and services offered through pricetargetresearch.com. Our Services are currently available for use via a web browser or applications specific to your desktop or mobile devices. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Lafferty & Lahey collects, and the ways in which Lafferty & Lahey uses that personal information.
What We Collect. Lafferty & Lahey may collect and use personal information (“User Data”) including the following:
• usage analytics and log data;
• any other information that you send to Lafferty & Lahey.
How We Use Your Information. Lafferty & Lahey may use your personal information:
• to administer this website, and the Services;
• to maintain and improve this website and the Services;
• to respond to your requests;
• to address service, security, and technical issues;
• as required by law;
• to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud;
• as set forth in the Customer Terms of Serviceand User Terms of Service;
• as part of changes to the Lafferty & Lahey business structure including merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Lafferty & Lahey’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence);
Lafferty & Lahey may, acting on yours or Customer’s behalf, share your data with the providers of third-party services including, but not limited to, email services and providers. Lafferty & Lahey is not responsible for how third-party providers may collect, use, and share your data.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user of the Services. Where Lafferty & Lahey discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Compelled Access or Disclosure. Lafferty & Lahey may access or disclose your information if it is required by law; provided, however, Lafferty & Lahey will first give your accountant (Lafferty & Lahey’s Customer) notice of the compelled access or disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at yours and Customer’s cost, if you or Customer wish to contest the access or disclosure. If Lafferty & Lahey is compelled by law to access or disclose your data, you and Customer will reimburse Lafferty & Lahey for its reasonable cost of compiling and providing access to such information as well as the reasonable cost for any support provided in connection with you or Customer seeking a protective order or confidential treatment for the information to be produced.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which teams you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use the Services.
Lafferty & Lahey sets and accesses our own cookies on the domains operated by Lafferty & Lahey and its affiliates. In addition, we use third parties like Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
Cross-Border Data Transfers. Information that Lafferty & Lahey collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between multiple countries. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Other Websites. This website contains links to other websites. Lafferty & Lahey is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Children’s Information. Our Services are not directed to children under 18. If you learn that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
• by email to email@example.com; or
• by post to Lafferty & Lahey Partners, 145 Woodley Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
Dated: May 25, 2018